Prepaid Funeral Plans
Guaranteed Prepaid Funeral Plans that include funeral directors fees and third party costs (disbursements). No medical required.
If you would like one of our consultants to visit your home in order to discuss your Funeral Plan requirements, please complete the contact form below or click Request Brochure.
Our consultants are well versed in all matters relating to Funeral Plans, Wills and Powers of Attorney.
The plan prices start at £2,275. There is a further option to spread the cost for up to ten years and pay as little as £18.03 p/m.
The £3,355 ‘Pearl’ Funeral Plan provides:
- Transport of the deceased to the Funeral Director’s premises
- Preparation and care of the body
- Advice and guidance
- Advice on the registration of the death and collection of paperwork for funeral to proceed
- Family viewing during business hours
- The coffin (mahogany effect)
- Funeral Director and staff to attend service
- Hearse to crematorium
- A high quality urn
- Collection for charitable donations
- Cremation service
- Doctors’ Medical Cremation Certificates
- Minister’s or officiant fee
- 24 hour telephone bereavement counselling
Please compare the above price and funeral arrangements with other funeral plans on offer. Other funeral plan providers may not include the cost of disbursements, they may charge for extra services and their plans may not be guaranteed to cover all future costs.
- A Funeral Plan is a sensible way to plan and make provision towards the cost of your funeral.
- Your family will not be left wondering exactly what type of service you would have wanted, as your wishes will be recorded in the Plan.
- You will have made a total provision towards your funeral expenses. This will significantly ease the financial cost to your family at the time.
- There is a choice of plans. Acceptance is guaranteed and no medical questions are asked.